On-Going Legal Advice and Counsel for ALL Aspects of Business
Businesses from startup to very large privately-held companies most often elect not to have in-house counsel due to cost, the challenges of managing legal matters in-house and the fact that most companies discover.
LHP’s unique legal service for large and small corporate clients who want to avoid the pitfalls of handling corporate formalities and legal issues themselves without incurring the high overhead and multi-tiered staffing of large law firms or the full-time obligation of hiring a general counsel
As outside corporate counsel, our attorneys assist clients in handling a myriad of specific legal, regulatory and other issues arising from day-to-day business operations. LHP provides the skills and resources of comprehensive corporate counsel coupled with the affordability and efficiency of a flexible arrangement based on the client節∽쉴s real needs, rather than on a set of rigid requirements imposed by other law firms.
A Different Kind of Counsel
LHP provide experienced and cost-effective services with respect to:
– Litigation and risk management
– Agreement review
– Regulatory filings
– Compliance with statutory regulations
– Advising on employment matters, including hiring, retention and termination
– Creating, maintaining, and enforcing corporate policies and procedures Advising and counseling the – Board of Directors and management on general matters
– Commercial contracts, licensing agreements and strategic transactions
– Conducting corporate investigations
– Counseling officers and directors on fiduciary duties and strategic considerations
– Executive compensation, including stock, options and restricted stock agreements
– Facilitating business development
Because every company’s situation, goals, philosophy, and culture are unique, we tailor our legal services to meet each client’s unique criteria. Effective outside corporate counsel requires investing the time, energy, and resources to understand the client and to recognize the goals and objectives of their business decision makers. Through meetings and exposure to these decision makers, we gain an understanding of the client’s business and utilize this knowledge to provide effective and efficient legal services.